With tall, square-ish lenses and comfortable adjustable nosepads, Wallis best suits wider faces.
- Made from stainless steel and custom cellulose acetate.
- Temple tips cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity.
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability.
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses.
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included.
Like most eyewear brands, measurements for Warby Parker glasses can be found on the inside of the temple arm. There you’ll find lens width (53 mm), bridge (20 mm), and temple length (145 mm). If you already have a pair that you like, you can compare it to those measurements.
- Frame width 138 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 53 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 20 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 145 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.