Tallulah offers a fresh take on a classic aviator shape with exaggerated teardrop lenses and a delicate slope to its single brow bar.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses; non-prescription lenses are made from CR-39 for maximum clarity and color
- Includes scratch-resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays
- Frame width 138 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 57 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 14 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 140 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.