Looking for a classic cat-eye that’s still a little understated? Shea’s upturned lenses and bowed browline achieve the perfect balance.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Frame width 134 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 51 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 18 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 140 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.