The vintage-inspired lines of Raider’s aviator shape make it a back-pocket, in-the-glove-compartment, always-on-hand sort of staple.
- Made from custom cellulose acetate and stainless steel.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability.
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity.
- Premium polarized lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color; prescription sunglasses are made with polarized polycarbonate lenses, the most impact-resistant prescription lens material on the market.
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-scratch coating included.
Like most eyewear brands, measurements for Warby Parker glasses can be found on the inside of the temple arm. There you’ll find lens width (54 mm), bridge (14 mm), and temple length (140 mm). If you already have a pair that you like, you can compare it to those measurements.
- Frame width 138 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 54 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 14 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 140 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.