Fisher is a stainless steel frame with pronounced endpieces, a handsome brow bar, and round lenses. In other words: totally sleek.
- Made from stainless steel and custom cellulose acetate
- Temple tips cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Lenses made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for eyeglasses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating included
- Frame width 132 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 51 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 18 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 140 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.