Brookner’s delicate Japanese-crafted eyewire transforms this practical rectangular silhouette into a sophisticated staple.
- Made from the strongest, lightest ion-plated titanium.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability.
- Acetate temple tips.
- PVC nose pads prevent slipping and pressure.
Like most eyewear brands, measurements for Warby Parker glasses can be found on the inside of the temple arm. There you’ll find lens width (50 mm), bridge (20 mm), and temple length (145 mm). If you already have a pair that you like, you can compare it to those measurements.
- Frame width 137 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 50 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 20 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 145 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.