With angles that sweep ever so slightly, Amelia is the easiest going cat-eye around.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability.
Like most eyewear brands, measurements for Warby Parker glasses can be found on the inside of the temple arm. There you’ll find lens width (50 mm), bridge (17 mm), and temple length (142 mm). If you already have a pair that you like, you can compare it to those measurements.
- Frame width 134 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 50 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 17 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 142 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.