Ada is a timeless square style packed with sleek design elements. For starters, soak in the sculptural effect along the face front and the sleek polished end caps.
- Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate.
- Akulon-coated screws for durability.
- Prescription lenses are made from polycarbonate, the most impact-resistant material for sunglasses; non-prescription lenses are made from CR-39 for maximum clarity and color.
- Includes scratch-resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays.
Like most eyewear brands, measurements for Warby Parker glasses can be found on the inside of the temple arm. There you’ll find lens width (54 mm), bridge (20 mm), and temple length (140 mm). If you already have a pair that you like, you can compare it to those measurements.
- Frame width 144 mm: The horizontal diameter of the full frame width, and it’s the primary way we determine fit. (Note: You will not find this number on your glasses.)
- Lens width 54 mm: The horizontal diameter of one lens.
- Bridge 20 mm: The width of the bridge section.
- Temple length 140 mm: The length of the entire temple arm, from the front of the frame to the tip.